LEED® Green Building Rating System for New Construction and Major Renovations (LEED-NC) Version 2.1, November 2002 revised 3/1403 as developed by the U.S. Green Building Council. Refer to Division 1 Section LEED Requirements for the following:
1. Credit MR 4.1 and 4.2: Products should contain recycled content. Recycled content materials shall be defined in accordance with Federal Trade Commission Document Guides for the Use of Environmental Marketing Claims, 16 CFR 260.7(e)
2. Credit MR 7.0: Wood products should be certified according to Forest Stewardship Council's Principles and Criteria.
3. Credit EQ 4.1: VOC content of adhesives and sealants used in Project interior must be less than current content limits of South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168, AND sealants used as fillers must meet or exceed requirements of Bay Area Air Quality Management District Regulation 8, Rule 51.
4. Credit EQ 4.4: Composite wood and agrifiber products must contain no added urea-formaldehyde resins.
1. Credit MR 4.1 and 4.2: Submit manufacturer's product data indicating percentage by weight of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled content for products having recycled content included in this Section. Include LEED Product Information Form indicating costs for each product having recycled content.
2. Credit MR 7.0: Submit certification for Forest Stewardship Council for wood products. Include certificates of chain of custody. Include a statement indicating the itemized costs for each new wood-based product used in the project.
3. Credit EQ 4.1: Submit manufacturer's product data for sealants and adhesives, applied at Project interior. Include printed statement of VOC content and material safety data sheets. Submit an itemized list of interior sealants and adhesives noting the quality of each used in the project.
4. Credit EQ 4.4: Submit manufacturer's product data for composite wood and agrifiber products applied at Project interior. Include printed statement of VOC content and material safety data sheets.
Specification PDF downloads. These files require Adobe Reader
Installation PDF downloads. These files require Adobe Reader
LOCKER ROOM DIAGRAMS GENERAL NOTES:
1. Locker to be standard as manufactured by Ideal Lockers.
2. 5/8" spacers edged with matching edging to allow for hand clearance.
3. Single end panels 18.625" wide to cover rear ventilation.
4. Double end panels 36.625" wide to allow for air space.
5. Fillers are required.
6. TLW (total locker width) = Total number of lockers x locker width. 12" lockers are 12.0625" wide; 16" lockers are 16.0625" wide.
7. Consult factory for requirements.
Download autocad files of our locker configurations
Local building officials will eventually require your clubs to comply with The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 which requires the following: At least one of each type locker offered, and for double-tier lockers only the bottom row, be provided for handicapped people. A clear floor space of 30"x48" minimum will allow for either forward or parallel approach by a person using a wheelchair. Storage spaces such as shelves, hooks, coat rods, etc., shall be located at a height of 9" minimum and 48" maximum from the finished floor. Acceptable hardware for accessible lockers are touch latches and U-shaped pulls located as close to the top of the door as possible.