Imperial 2000 Series Locker: Model E - Five Tier 12"W x 18"D x 72"H
The frames are constructed from 48lb. industrial grade particleboard. Frames are edged with 1/8" thick natural wood as specified.
Doors are solid, natural kiln-dried wood in styles of raised panel, recessed panel, louvered or finger-jointed.
Interior surfaces of sides and back panel are finished with 6 mil frosty white vinyl. Interior horizontal surfaces of shelves, tops and bottoms are finished with black thermal-fused melamine.
Exterior finish is three coats of premium grade clear stain over your selection of oil based, hand applied stain color.
All of our locker models are available in custom sizes to meet your individual needs.
IMPERIAL 2000 SERIES NATURAL WOOD LOCKERS WITH SOLID RAISED PANEL DOORS
AIA SPECIFICATIONS SECTION 10506 - NATURAL WOOD LOCKERS
Requirements of Divisions 0 and 1 apply to work of this Section.
1.0 GENERAL 1.1 Scope of Work Included:
a. The furnishing and installation of prefabricated WIC Type I multiple self-supporting modular water resistant, custom grade, natural wood lockers.
1.2 Related Work Specified Elsewhere:
a. Architectural Woodwork - Section 06400
b. Wood Doors - Section 08200
c. Wood windows - Section 08210
a. Minimum standard for water resistant, natural wood lockers shall conform to WIC "Manual of Millwork" latest edition.
1.4 Quality Assurance:
a. All parts and hardware shall be WIC compliant, structurally sound and free from defects, in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years. All lock parts warranted for a period of one (1) year by the respective manufacturer.
a. Submit two copies of WIC compliant shop drawings for all items of finish work before fabrication.
b. Manufacturer's descriptive data of all materials and products construction, overall dimensions for installation of lockers, accessories, and trim.
c. Submit four (4) 4x4" stained finish on plain slice white birch veneer for architects approval.
1.6 Product Handling, Delivery & Storage.
a. Deliver all lockers when project construction is ready for installation. Store lockers in dry, ventilated area and protect all finishes from soiling and damage during handling.
a. Furnish Imperial 2000 Series furniture grade natural wood lockers in accordance with WIC "Manual of Millwork", Section 15- Natural Wood Casework for Custom and Premium grades.
2.2 Acceptable Manufacturer:
a. Ideal Products, Inc. PO Box 4090, Ontario, CA 91761. Lockers to be Imperial 2000 Series NATURAL WOOD LOCKERS WITH RAISED PANEL DOORS.
a. Locker interior:
1. Interior vertical surfaces of sides and back panel are finish with 6mil frosty white vinyl.
2. Interior horizontal surfaces of shelves, tops and bottoms are finished with black thermal fused melamine.
3. Locker frame constructed of 48lb. industrial grade particleboard core ANSA A208.1 grade 1-M-2, 45(Sides=5/8", Shelves=3/4", Back=1/4")
4. Frame edged with natural wood veneer to match doors.
1. 3/4" solid select natural wood raised panel with tongue and grove construction allowing for expansion, 2 1/2" stiles and rails with cap & stick joinery, no edge detail, presorted for color and grain, precision cut, hand sanded, cap & stick and tongue. (specify species?)
c. End Panels and Fillers;
1. 3/4" grade A-1 natural veneer finished to match doors.
2. edged with matching natural wood veneer.
a. Hinges, heavy duty, Euro-concealed, 6 way adjustable, 125 degree opening, self-closing, nickel plated, lifetime guarantee (CH).
b. Locks, heavy duty, select one:
1. Campadlock hasp (CPH) with through bolted surface mounted strike plate. Select chrome or brass finish?
2. Keyed Locksets (KL) with two keys per lock and master keyed, specify chrome or brass finish.
3. Dial combination locksets (DC) 3 position, 5 changable, master keyed, specify nickel or brass finish.
4. Coin Collection (CC), Coin (CR) or Token Return (TR) and Card Operated (CL).
5. Digital lockset for either temporary (ATS) or permanent (APS) useage. Nickel finish.
c. Clothes hooks, aluminum finished ceiling hung double prong d. Number Disc 1 1/4" recessed, 3/8" numerals, satin chrome Number sequence 1 up in each locker room.
a. Lockers shall be fabricated using blunt joint, nail and screw joinery.
b. Fabricate lockers square, rigid, and without warp.
c. Machine all parts and attachment holes accurately and without chips.
d. Fabricate corners, fillers, scribes, tops as required for installation.
a. Conform to requirements of WIC "Manual of Millworks", latest edition, for joinery requirements using blunt joint, nail and screw construction.
a. Install lockers at the locations shown in accordance with manufacturer's instructions for plumb, level, rigid and flush installation.
b. Lockers are easily installed on a standard prefabricated 4 x 17 x 72" unfinished bases per locker room layout, cut to fit as required, level bases using readily available shim shingles
c. Hang wall straps locker heighth less 1/2" above bases, spaced approximately 4 to 5 feet apart.
d. Stack lockers one next to the other per plans, allowing approximatley 24" separation in corners, bolt each from together using manufacturer supplied fasteners through predrilled holes. Be sure to align leading edges of locker frames with each other as fasteners are tightened.
e. Install end and corner fillers and caps, cut to size in field per plans.
f. Install end panels
g. Install number discs, clean lockers, remove all related trash and debris from jobsite.
a. Upon completion of the work, remove surplus materials, rubbish and debris resulting from the operations under the section, including equipment and implements of service, and leave the entire structure and site insofar as the work of this section concerned in a neat, clean, and acceptable condition.